Algebra 2 covers –
- Equations and Inequalities
- Linear Equations and Functions
- Linear Systems and Matrices
- Quadratic Functions and Factoring
- Polynomials and Polynomial Functions
- Rational Exponents and Radical Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Rational Functions
- Quadratic Relations and Conic Sections
Prerequisite: Skills covered in Algebra 1 Course
A diagnostic assessment is required to ensure students are ready to begin this class. Please contact me to set up your free diagnostic evaluation.
Private tutoring (TBD): $50 per session
Group tutoring is on Tuesdays and Thursdays at The Rickett Domain: $40 per student
Class is held on Wednesdays at First Baptist Church (Aug-May): $25 Jackson Tutorial Fee. This fee is non-refundable. 10 payments of $50 each are due on the first Wednesday of each month (Jul-Apr). No refunds after July 1. All tuition of due regardless of attendance.
Geometry and Algebra 2 are offered as classes on an alternating schedule. If a student has completed Algebra 1, either Geometry or Algebra 2 can be taken.
*If a class does not meet the minimum number of students, it will be canceled and your registration amount will be refunded.