Algebra I covers –
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Real Numbers
- Solving Equations and Inequalities
- Solving Two-Step and Multi-Step Equations and Inequalities
- Solving Equations and Inequalities with Variables on Both Sides
- Proportion and Percent
- Writing and Graphing Functions
- Linear Functions
- Exponents and Polynomials
- Solving Quadratic Equations
Prerequisite: Skills covered in Pre-Algebra Course
A diagnostic assessment is required to ensure students are ready to begin this class. Please contact me to set up your free diagnostic evaluation.
Private tutoring (TBD): $50 per session
Group tutoring is on Tuesdays and Thursdays at The Rickett Domain: $40 per student
Class is held on Wednesdays at First Baptist Church (Aug-May): $25 Jackson Tutorial Fee. This fee is non-refundable. 10 payments of $50 each are due on the first Wednesday of each month (Jul-Apr). No refunds after July 1. All tuition of due regardless of attendance.
*If a class does not meet the minimum number of students, it will be canceled and your registration amount will be refunded.