Math Course 1 is recommended for students ages 10 and up and covers –
- Estimating with Whole Numbers and Decimals
- Exponents and Order of Operations
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing Decimals
- Divisibility Rules
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Factors and Prime Factorization
- Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing Fractions
- Percent, Decimals, and Fractions
Prerequisite: Students need to have mastered addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers.
A diagnostic assessment is required to ensure students are ready to begin this class. Please contact me to set up your free diagnostic evaluation.
Private tutoring (TBD): $50 per session
Group tutoring is on Tuesdays and Thursdays at The Rickett Domain: $40 per student
Class is held on Wednesdays at First Baptist Church (Aug-May): $25 Jackson Tutorial Fee. This fee is non-refundable. 10 payments of $50 each are due on the first Wednesday of each month (Jul-Apr). No refunds after July 1. All tuition of due regardless of attendance.
*If a class does not meet the minimum number of students, it will be canceled and your registration amount will be refunded.